Sunday, November 28, 2010

Random updates

We are having newborn/family pictures taken today at our house.

My mother-in-law is coming today!! For a week! I am pretty sure I would be having a massive breakdown knowing that David is going back to work tomorrow if I didn't have a full-time helper coming. God bless her for doing this for us!

Our night nannies start TONIGHT! Thank God!! We are getting pretty sleep-deprived. I am going to nurse the boys, go to bed, wake once to pump, and get up at 8 when they leave. We are so blessed to be able to have this help and I am well aware that it is a major privilege.

Mom and I took all three kids to lunch, the mall, and babies r us yesterday while David was at OU/OSU. It was hard, but it worked. It makes me so happy knowing it is possible for me to be out. I need it for my sanity!

BOOMER SOONER!! Big XII championship baby!! : )

I am at my pre-pregnancy weight, but my stomach is a mess. I'm pretty sure plastic surgery will be in my future at some point.

3 comments:

Angie said...

If you believe in past lives you must have been very good in your last one. You have 3 beautiful and healthy children, a happy marriage, loving family and obviously enough material comforts for 5 families. You must have been very good to be leading such a privileged life.

Lindsey B said...

I can't wait to hear how the photo shoot and night nannies went!

So glad you are getting out! And, we can do our mommy make overs together. My boobs are way too saggy for my liking....

Stacy said...

I hope everything is going well for you and your family. I am taken back to Cooper's first months when I read your blog and I do remember the joy as well as the challenge. And by the way, IMO - it is obvious that you, your husband and your family have worked very hard in order to enjoy the comforts you have. Good for all of you!