Sunday, October 30, 2011

More fall fun

We took our little pumpkin out to the Storybook forest today. It was great! So cute and makes me love fall even more. We had lovely weather, though it did get chilly when the sun started to go down. The grandparents were kind enough to stay with the boys so David and I could focus all our attention on our little girl.

I always remember those who desperately want children this time of year. It is SO focused on kids/family, and I know first-hand just how painful it is to wonder if you will ever get to experience this kind of thing. I can't understand why it has to be so hard for some people, and why some people (like me) get lucky and others don't.

David and I have been blessed with our lovely children, and we enjoy them that much more, knowing that they truly are a gift, not a right. We had to work for them.

And how wonderful it is to see that gift dressed up in a pumpkin tutu dress...

Sitting in the hay...


Experiencing roasting marshmallows and s'mores for the first time...





Running to jump in her daddy's arms...








Yes - we sure are enjoying our precious daughter right now! Happy Halloween!!! xoxo

No comments: