Monday, October 10, 2011

My beautiful boys

I have been a blog slacker! We had a busy week and then a fun weekend away in Dallas.

And now, things are just trucking along as usual! I have been working on getting a picture for the boys' birthday party invitation, but so far, no luck! These guys are super cute, of course, but not willing to sit and smile for momma!!








Right now, I'm working on the invitations. I already have food, dessert, smash cakes, and decorations ordered. Seems like I am almost done - yet I am still stressed about it! I need to get a life.

We have a lot of fun things planned for fall. Football games, trips to pumpkin patches, birthday parties for little friends, the boys turning 1, Thanksgiving...time keeps going faster and faster and I am trying to soak it all in. Tonight, I was rocking Braley, and he started fighting to get out of my arms. So I laid him in his crib and he started sucking his thumb and fell right asleep. : ( Didn't need mommy tonight : (

1 comment:

Lindsey B said...

They are getting so big Meg! Love these pictures so much - good job!!