Saturday, May 26, 2012

Memorial weekend kick-off

Memorial Day weekend is one of my favorites!  Lots of cookouts, family time, playing in the sprinklers, and trips to the swimming pool!  I can't wait to see what fun is in store for the Griffith family Memorial Weekend 2012!

Started out with some daddy snuggles...


Hopping in papa's car to play







Water table fun














And some mommy and me silly faces!






Yesterday evening, we went to eat with some friends, then over to their neighborhood playground.  Resulted in us getting home way past bedtime and I had to turn around and sing to keep this little guy from falling asleep in the car and further derailing bedtime.  But that is what summer is all about : )


This morning, we had a breakfast picnic.  There was a nice breeze and I know we don't have long before it is 100 by breakfast time, so we are enjoying it while we can!



Hope everyone has a fun/safe weekend!

No comments: