Monday, May 21, 2012

Summer break from school

I have kind of been dreading Paige being out of school for 3 weeks, because it makes our days and weeks seem like they go on forever.

However, now that it is hear, I am happy that it is.  Time is flying, and these are my only years I pretty much have these kids all to myself.  I am thankful to spend my days with them.  The boys will start school in June, and I will have 5 hours, 2 days a week to myself.  I have plenty of time to be alone, so I am going to savor these 3 weeks of just me and my loves.  

Today was raining in the morning, but sunny and hot by after naps!  We headed outside!  And lost the clothes.  Seems to be happening more and more these days! What can I say - the Griffith kids love them some nakey hiney time!

Naked butts and dirty faces...sign that my babies are having fun!!!













No comments: