Monday, July 2, 2012

job title

I am having one of those moments where I am so thankful for my title of stay at home mom.  Sure, being home with these kiddos requires buckets of patience.  I've spent days doing nothing but nursing babies, changing the episode of Caillou on the iPad, running with Paige to the potty, and staring at the clock willing David to get home from work.  But I wouldn't change a single thing!  

These memories I'm making with my kids are ones I will cherish forever.



I love that it is just a random day, the weather isn't so hot today (high of 93!  Cool front came through!) so we decided to get in the car and head downtown to the splash park.






What a blessed life I lead!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I just wanted to stop by and say how awesome I think it is you are so active with your young children. You always have something going to keep them entertained and keep their minds active, not just sitting around in the house! You are an awesome mother and so blessed to be able to be a stay at home mom! I started reading your blog here in the last 6 months or so, not sure how I came across it....I enjoy reading it and your children are just precious! A friend in East Texas, Pam.....yes, the weather is HOT here too!