Sunday, July 22, 2012

sunday

After breakfast this morning with my grandparents, we again popped outside to water the flowers and play in the water table for as long as we could stand it.  We lasted about an hour, so that is good!  Hopefully wore them out enough and they will take a good nap for me shortly.  Uggh - I am DONE with David being gone.  My hats are off to single moms, especially those with more than one kid.  





I don't know what it is with Braley and cats!  He loves his pink cat, and any time we see a picture of a cat he freaks out.  I'm just happy to hear him say the word cat!









I think the twins are entering the terrible twos a little early.  At 20 months, those boys throw some FITS.  Suddenly those newborn days of being up multiple times a night, but with babies who just laid there aren't seeming so bad ; )

No comments: