Thursday, June 24, 2010

Private

Due to some recent happenings, I have decided to make my blog private. I did this once, then turned it back. This time, I am going for good. This makes me sad, as I WANT people to read. There are just some negative people out there who I don't want in my life - cyber or otherwise!

Please don't misunderstand me...I want you to keep reading (and commenting!). Please send me an email to MLGriffith3@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite. Just include how I know you or how you found this blog. And if we are friends in real life, don't just assume I'll send you an invite! Please ask so I don't forget anyone!

I love documenting my wonderful and blessed family through this blog, and plan to continue for quite some time! So stay with me...I just need a bit more control.

Thanks, friends!

Megan

No comments: