I am thrilled with this for a number of reasons:
1. Paige will be my only princess. Daddy's girl, never having to share her room or clothes, and momma's sweet little bug for life.
2. One wedding.
3. Don't have to do a gender-neutral nursery.
4. Two boys to watch over and protect Paige.
5. Two boys who worship and adore their momma!
6. Two chances that we have at getting an OU football player (well - perhaps the kicker).
7. Two chances that we will have a PGA tour golfer and allow David and I to retire in style.
8. Two future girlfriends/wives I get to torture, seeing as no woman will be good enough for my boys : )
So we are just freaking excited for our sweet boys. To say that we feel blessed is a huge understatement. I'm not sure my heart could feel any more full than it does right now.
This is how I feel.
So no need to playfully "warn" me about how hard this is going to be. I am sick of the "better you than me" sentiments that I am getting. This is going to be difficult? Really? You have got to be shitting me. I thought it was going to be easy. I figured we would still go out every weekend, my kids would just sleep and never bother me.
Give me a break.
So anyway...we are just excited and happy and ready to start with this fun stuff! Nursery! Names! Clothes!! I have already done the girly princess thing, so this will be new and fun for us.
So...BOYS!!! Yay!! Can you believe it?