Sunday, June 6, 2010

Well hello, second trimester

Pic taken at 13w4d.



Please excuse the lovely carpet and white walls. My parents and I went down to Dallas this weekend for my cousin's graduation. We wanted to be close to my aunt and uncle's house so we could be there most of the time...so we stayed at the La Quinta! It was very clean and quiet, so that is all you can ask for!

We had a great time! Mom and I spent all Friday afternoon shopping at Northpark mall. Anthropologie, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Juicy...pretty much all I need for a good time! Oh wait - I look like I'm about 5 months pregnant, so there isn't a whole lot I can do at this store. I found a black summer dress at Anthropolgie that I liked though, so all wasn't lost. They also have a Gap Maternity store there, and they had some nice things.

I think all mom's can relate to this: it is more fun to shop for your little one anyway! I got a new swim suit, summer hat, sunglasses, and dress for my little bug.

The actual graduation was nice, and we had fun hanging with the cousins and grandparents.

David stayed home and took care of Paige all weekend! He had a blast with her, and said she was really good. We had a sitter come on Friday until David got off work. It was Paige's first time to stay with a sitter who was not related to me! So I was, of course, very nervous. But she did great! I'm happy we have a sitter we can trust and who knows Paige now to come and help us out this summer if we need her. I missed my family so much! 2 nights away was nice - but I'm glad to be home!

1 comment:

Lindsey B said...

You look presh! Love the dress. I really just want to come invade your closet!

Glad you had a good trip! And I'm so glad that y'all have a babysitter you are comfortable with - I'm sure that will come in handy this summer and when the twinsies get here!