Thursday, June 9, 2011

I love my kids.

Normal day here! Paige went to school, boys and I played, Paige came home, play in the playroom, daddy didn't come home until 7...
Good thing we have lots of ways to entertain ourselves at home by ourselves!

We read Goodnight Moon every 10 minutes or so.

Play with blocks
Whip up some tasty treats in the kitchen


Suck our thumb

Play golf

SMILE : )

Give me a preview of exasperated looks I'm sure I'll get daily when she is a teen

Flash me those baby blues

And sit for photo shoots!




No matter how tired I get, I know how lucky I am. My children are healthy. Not everyone is so lucky.

You might notice the new 'pray for kate' button on the right side of my page. Please take a few moments to click over there. Leave my friend Lindsey a note of encouragement or simply say a silent prayer.

1 comment:

laurieb145 said...

They are all so beautiful and precious!