Tuesday, June 28, 2011

playtime

It has been greater than 100 every day here. It always gets this hot in Oklahoma, but not normally until late July and August. With a high of 105 tomorrow, I am terrified of what our "hot" part of the summer is going to be like. Needless to say, besides going to the gym in the morning, I don't take the kids out much in this heat.

Luckily for us, we have a fun playroom upstairs and a fabulously air conditioned house.

But poor Paige now has 2 pretty mobile brothers who are all up in her bizness these days.

Sweet girl doing a little painting....


Then has to ward a curious Braley off...



When Braley grabbed the aquadoodle, she decided to move on and play with some stickers:

Jack saw that and made a bee line for her! (yes, big boy is crawling these days!)

I'll take those! Poor Paige says, "no sir, Jackers!" He doesn't listen.



No matter what she moved on to, Jack was not far behind ready to take what she was playing with and eat it.

She is a great sport though, thank goodness!

She had school today and the boys and I have a lunch date. Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Lindsey B said...

Poor girl! But, I'm glad that she is taking it like a champ!

And I love she said "no sir" to Jack!

Tiffany said...

so cute! Paige is definitely the boys entertainment! Already crawling! Way to go boys :)))

Jamie Dearle said...

Oh man your kiddos are getting so big!!! I am excited to see you guys in a few weeks!
Oh and I love Paige's manners "no sir"! so cute!