Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

We had a great night out last night! Dinner downtown with friends and the Thunder game! We came home, rang in the New Year New York time, then called it a night.

I don't usually do resolutions, but here are my goals for 2012:

1. Run at least 20 miles a week - totaling 1040 miles for the year. I realize some weeks I won't be able to get my 20 (like the week we will be spending in Colorado!), but I am going to do the best I can to get my 1040 for the year. I will be logging runs and update my progress on here! This isn't for weight loss, as I know I don't need to lose weight. This is me making a priority to get out of the house without the kids and enjoy being outside with only my music to keep me company.

2. Fold laundry the day I wash it. I have this horrible habit of leaving clean clothes in the laundry room, then I end up having an hour+ of folding to do. It would be much easier on myself if I would just fold it that day!

We will be spending the week in Colorado skiing! Praying for as smooth a flight as possible, with 2 one year olds and an almost three year old. SMH.

No comments: