Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Braley bubber punk

My grandparents come up and sit with the boys in the mornings when I take Paige to school. It is too hot to get them in the car, and I (obviously) can't leave them in the car when I walk her in to her classroom. It is SO nice having family right down the road who loves to help me with my kids!

Anyway, when I got home this morning, they told me that Braley had reached over, grabbed a chunk of Jack's hair, and wouldn't let go! They said Jack got so mad!

Braley can be such a little punk!


Poor Jackers!!


I love the look on Braley's face here. He is like - "what? Don't look at me! I didn't do anything!"



He loves this phone.

But gets mad when he can't get his girlfriend on the phone.

In all seriousness, poor bud is cutting 4 teeth right now. His bottom two had popped through a few weeks ago, but are still coming up. And we noticed yesterday that his top 2 are coming in too. His little gums are swollen and he is a hot fussy mess. Nursing is also REALLY rough these days due to his biting. I am hopeful we can make it beyond this phase. But I told David tonight that if we don't, and I quit now, I will still be proud of myself and the boys.

My mom keeps telling me that when I'm done nursing, I'll know it. I go back and forth right now. I don't feel totally ready to quit, but I feel like if I did quit, I'd be okay with it. Does that make sense? It makes sense in my head.

1 comment:

Dre said...

Totally understand your feelings on nursing. My last fella was quite the biter and the last two months were a struggle. I didn't want to quit, but he was nine months old so that was a very respectable amount of time. I quit when he drew blood two days in a row. You rock for having nursed these fellows for this long! They are definitely healthy sturdy adorable little guys!!! Nice work!