Monday, July 25, 2011

Love a boy in polo!

Crazy day today! The kids and I went to the gym in the morning, and were planning on coming home and relaxing the rest of the day. However, on our way home, a certain someone who shall remain nameless (David), called me and said, "hey - forgot to tell you, but today is my birthday lunch at work, I told everyone you were coming with the kids, and that you would bring a dessert. Can you be here in an hour?"

So I had to run home, grab some food for the babies, change out of my work out clothes, and swing by somewhere to get a dessert (I settled on an ice cream cake. Yum!!)! The kids were troopers through being carted around, in and out of the car, and entertained everyone with how adorable they are. : )

I grabbed the boys polos so they would be office casual. I die for them!








After naps this afternoon, Paige's friend, Bailey came over to play with her sweet mom. And David actually got to come home tonight and eat dinner with us and help with bath/bed. All in all, GREAT Monday : )

No comments: