Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thankful, yet again, for sweet friends

Between David working hectic hours, the stresses of a twin pregnancy, my teething toddler...life has been wearing me out lately. I am so thankful for all the phone calls checking on me, stops by my house to visit...and fantastic surprises in the mail!! Lindsey is a great friend and is making sure my boys will get to stay cozy and spit-up in style : ) Seriously - how perfect does this stuff go with my boys' decor?!?


Please note the delicious looking brownies in the background. No, I am not allowed to have any : (

Thanks again, Lindsey. You are such a blessing in my life!

3 comments:

Lindsey B said...

So glad you love it all!

And yes, those brownies look super yummy (and I noticed them right away)!

Kristi said...

Aww...those are really cute!!!

kim said...

I love it all! Great job, Lindsey!