Saturday, August 27, 2011

Finger foods

I have been dragging my heels on getting these boys started on finger foods. I know, I know - they are 9 months old. It is time! I just feel like the second we get into a good rhythm with things, I have to change them up.

But they did great with their first try! I made them some mini pancakes, and they LOVED them! It took them a few minutes to pick it up and get it in their mouths, but they got used to it quickly. They each finished their pancake and still ate their yogurt, so I'd say that breakfast was a success!




And even after having a banana and two waffles, when she saw the boys eating pancakes, she had to have one too!

And on another note - I am going to the pool today for the first time since my surgery. I will be without my compression garments for the first time in almost 4 weeks. I'm a little nervous that I will start to get sore, but I know it is time to start weaning myself off them.

Happy Saturday!! xoxo

No comments: