Tuesday, October 19, 2010

appointment/growth scan - week 33

I dropped Paige bugger off at school this morning, then headed to Mercy. I am thrilled to report that the babes are measuring in at 4 1/2 pounds and 4 3/4 pounds respectively. Yep - that is over 9 pounds! Not counting two placentas, all the extra fluid, etc. It is hard to imagine going 4 weeks and a little over a day more, but I know I can handle it.

I am blessed with a lot of help with Paige, a fab house cleaner, and mother's day out : ) : ) I know I do a lot of complaining on here (and to David, my parents, friends...) but I am so, so thankful to be where we are. I know the next 4 weeks are going to be tough. Each day will be harder than the day before. But when we are holding our full-term, healthy babies that we get to take home with us, it will be worth it.

As for the appointment: u/s was great - both boys have plenty of fluid, took practice breaths, moving great, and still have lots o' hair!

fFN: negative! Last one!! (they don't do one after now because if labor were to start after 35 weeks, they won't stop it)

Measuring: 41-42 weeks.

BP: 105/60

Weight: +25 pounds. Finally managed to gain some weight! I am guessing I'll be right at +30 pounds when it is over, which is funny because that is how much I gained with only Paige. So losing it should be a snap this time! I'll be unloading most of it when they come out!!

I know I have gone out and lost my mind...but I think I am going to the Carrie Underwood concert tomorrow. I have tickets with 3 of my closest girlfriends, and I really need this girls night out. I reserve the right to give my ticket away tomorrow...but I am really hoping I have a good day and feel like I can make it.

And with that - I leave you with this. I freaking love country music - always have. I love Carrie, although she isn't my number one favorite. But this song has always struck a cord with me. I love it.

1 comment:

The Frasiers said...

I love Carrie too - and that song (I think we have already had a discussion about that before). Have fun!!!