Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fantasies

Gross - not those kind of fantasies!!

Lately, I am fantasizing about my old body! I mean - my body before infertility, before IVF, before pregnancy with Paige, before IVF again, and before a twin pregnancy. I know I have a long way to go before I get back there (2 weeks 4 days, and then however many months to lose all the pregnancy weight!), but I know I will.

I told David that when I get to where I want to be, we are packing the brood up in our car and going to Dallas for a shopping spree!

Certain things I have my eye on (and perhaps might have to order for motivation):










Anthropologie is one of my favorite stores and I can't wait to get my skinny ass into some of these things : )

Happy Saturday!

I am taking my fat and pregnant ass down to Norman for the tailgate, but am coming home before the game to take Paige trick or treating. I can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey B said...

Buy the shoes and purse now - you deserve some rewards for carrying these boys and they will fit no matter what size you are (and I think you will be a skinny mini in no time - you are all belly)!

And, blame me when David sees the bill!