Sunday, August 1, 2010

Belly : )

My mom just left after making us 3 huge lasagnas to freeze and a very large batch of chicken tortilla soup. YUM! We ate one of the lasagnas for dinner tonight and it was delish. Right as she was cleaning up the kitchen, my grandmother walked in with a big plate of mac n cheese and a bag of peaches. If my family would take a look at my gigantic stomach, I don't think they would worry so much about me eating enough. But I do appreciate the food : )

A day or two shy of 22 weeks. 15 weeks left of growing. ...gulp...



I don't know why I feel like you need so many views. I guess you can pick your favorite one. I think I have gained close to 20 pounds. No joke.

3 comments:

Lindsey B said...

Seriously you are the cutest pregnant lady ever!!!! YOu are all belly!

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful!

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful!