Sunday, August 22, 2010

My spirits are up!

Paige has an awesome daddy who took miss Paige on a date to the park on Saturday morning.










So I have been really down lately about being confined to my house most of the time. Most my best friends work during the day, and I used to be able to meet them for lunch, go on shopping dates with my friends who don't work, go to the gym with my workout gals...just be social! I was starting to feel really lonely. But last night, I felt good enough to go to a birthday dinner for one of our best friends, and there was about 20 people there. It was so nice to be with everyone, talking, laughing...when David and I left I told him that I was so happy. It was just what I needed to get my spirits up and get me feeling like I can make it through the rest of this pregnancy.

Ultrasound tomorrow! Yay! I can't wait to see how big the boys are. And find out what we need to be dong to keep these contractions away.

No comments: